THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lazy...

Hey Kids, rainbows and gummy bears...?

I am feeling rather homesick. Homesick is a strange word, all I can think of is a house vomiting...??? Anyway, I have a bed. It is small and my feet hang off the end. Today I got a duvet for it. It is black because I am such a Goth! Either that or it was the cheapest.

Why can't Canadians understand me when I say the word ten? TEN TEN TEN! They think I am saying TEEN! It is so hard to buy shoes. I ask for size ten and I get a strange look. A size teen?

Anyway. I have a hot chocolate and a sexy stomach to rest it on so I am going to sit here on Facebook and chat whilst enjoying my drink. THEN!!! I am off to bed!

More PEEKTURES, coming soon.

PEACE OUT

0 comments:

Jenna Karl's Fan Box

Jenna Karl on Facebook