THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 14, 2009

Storms Jobs and CRAZY!

Hey Kids

What a week I have had. I have been doing some web work which has been fun fun fun. Driving around looking at new cars and we finally have one YAY! Meeting new people. Next week is sure to be awesome. My parents found this bar dedicated to New Zealand and Australia. They went there on Wednesday and meet some fellow New Zealanders. They made friends for me hahaha. I was babysitting so I get to go next week for a treat.

Here are some sexy pictures for your eyeballs!

Here is my Dad after a nice big meal. Thats hot.

The wonderful Anastasia and Jesse.

Family and I in the elvis corner at Jack Astors. They had awesome cocktails!

Dad and Anastasia, it was really hot in there.

0 comments:

Jenna Karl's Fan Box

Jenna Karl on Facebook