THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 3, 2009

Beach

Okay we went to Windsor which was like a 5 hour drive from where we were and it was so boring. Canada is sooooo flat. There are no sheep and cows to look at either. Anyway Windsor is right next to Detroit. It was so strange being that close to America.

Detroit

Jesse playing in the sand.

Mum, too cold for her.

Look I have Canada in the palm of my hand.

Who is that dashing Maori man???

No idea who this is, but she was so cute so I took a photo.

Diana, Seb and Jesse playing.

Jesse dead in the sand.

BURY HIM GOOD!

Blury, but still a nice sun set.

Well kids! I miss New Zealand. I can not wait for my Visa so I can get a Jobby Wobby. I had a dream last night that I was this high powered fashion designer and got to boss people around. Haha. Yeah Right. Anyway, we have moved into our own place for 2 months. It is nice to live in a house and not a basement. We have space. My room is very similar to a box.

It is so hot here. My makeup this morning sweated off.

Pineapple Express was only $5 so I bought it. I love that movie. It makes me happy just thinking about it. Mmmmmm.

Much Love

0 comments:

Jenna Karl's Fan Box

Jenna Karl on Facebook