THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 23, 2009

Little Pus Bag!

Hey Kids

Well it finally happened! The lump of pus on my shoulder finally exploded this morning in the shower. It even made a cool popping sound. The best thing is this is the first time it hasn't filled back up again! YAY! Hopefully the new drugs are working and I will have no more pus lumps. Now all I need is a plastic surgeon to get rid of this scar and we are set hahaha.




My Mum makes the best Marshmellow short cake ever!!!! I am getting fat from sitting here being crippled and eating her delicious baking! OH NO! hahaha.


4 comments:

Authoritaters said...

hmmm, I'll think twice next time when I say pusspuss XD

Jenna Karl said...

HA! Holly shit what a fucken dumb ass. I got SSSSSS happy. Be cool if there were cats on my shoulder though...

Authoritaters said...

I just looked at your bunny badges, and they are just adorable! Ever considered selling them on line on Toggle? It's an NZ based internet shopping of art/craft/hand made stuff.

Jenna Karl said...

Hmmmm I will go have a look! Thanks! I am making a whole lots at the moe with belts!

Jenna Karl's Fan Box

Jenna Karl on Facebook