THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

OUch!

Hey Kids

Gosh teaching young ones is hard work. Teaching art is hard work. Funny most kids draw huge heads and tiny features hahaha. I should steal all the children's art and pass it off as my own abstract art, see if I can sell something muwhahaha making money off the children oh yea!

I made my LiveJournal look pretty after much HTML angst. Now I feel sligthly aroused and want wine to congratulate myself on being awesome.

Anyway I came on here to tell you to buy this!!!

I need to sell it because it now annoys me. Like lots of old art that I have lying around.

Have a good rest of the week and if you see me give me a hug and a gummie bear.

Much Love!

Here is a dancing cat...

0 comments:

Jenna Karl's Fan Box

Jenna Karl on Facebook