THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

OUch!

Hey Kids

Gosh teaching young ones is hard work. Teaching art is hard work. Funny most kids draw huge heads and tiny features hahaha. I should steal all the children's art and pass it off as my own abstract art, see if I can sell something muwhahaha making money off the children oh yea!

I made my LiveJournal look pretty after much HTML angst. Now I feel sligthly aroused and want wine to congratulate myself on being awesome.

Anyway I came on here to tell you to buy this!!!

I need to sell it because it now annoys me. Like lots of old art that I have lying around.

Have a good rest of the week and if you see me give me a hug and a gummie bear.

Much Love!

Here is a dancing cat...

0 comments:

Jenna Karl's Fan Box

Jenna Karl on Facebook